At our corporate office in Ahoske, NC, we rely on our support staff to deliver the best systems to our customers and ensure steady business growth. In return, we offer a comfortable and supportive office environment, excellent company benefits, and steady work that rewards performance over seniority.
Our home office staff is courteous, knowledgeable, competent, and hard-working, with customer service, safety, dependability and punctuality as top priorities. Our requirements include the following:
- Basic computer skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willingness to interact and work with the public
- Good attitude
- Good communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Product and services sales
Besides the standard full-time employee benefits, you also receive the following benefits and features:
- Steady work
- Starting salary based on experience and training
Give us a call to request an employment interview, or check our current job openings.