If you have ever dreamed of working at a place that made you feel at home with friendly people and an excellent work environment then Jernigan Oil Company may have just the career for you. Not only is it a great place to work, but also comes with great benefits that will ensure that your stay at Jernigan is an unforgettable one.
Our service technicians are courteous, knowledgeable, competent, and hard-working, with customer service, safety, dependability and punctuality as top priorities. Our requirements include the following:
- LP gas fitting, fuel fitting, plumbing, or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience minimum or equivalent training
- Good driving record
- Drug testing required
- CDL or State Certifications preferred but not required.
Willingness to work with the public.
Besides the standard full-time employee benefits, you also receive the following benefits and features:
- Steady work
- Starting salary based on experience and training
- Company-owned service vehicles
Give us a call to request an employment interview, or check our available job openings.